Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Entry.

I never had a blog of my own, because I didn't think I had anything interesting to blog about. So this year I've decided to make sure I have interesting things to blog about! I don't want this blog to basically be an online diary. I plan to blog about things we do and make and see - things other people might *actually* be interested in reading about!

I will also keep up with Nick's blog - www.nicklundberg.com. And maybe start a new blog for a second child . . . ? Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I remember my first blog entry also. Great that you have joined the Daring Bakers' and even bettter you will have interesting things to blog about LOL LOL. Cheers from Audax Artifex.

    I noticed that in your Daring Bakers' home page about you that your blog link goes to
    http://tanyalundberg.com which is an invalid address maybe you need to change the link to your blog that way people can find you
    http://tanyalundberg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete